If only I had some spare £££............. :cry:
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Re: New Logitech goodies....

Post by Comadevil »

They aren't as good as they seem to be.
The G15 ist better than G19 since it has more programmable Keys. But unfortunately u cannot buy the G15 anymore. The G15 has poor quality keys.The LCD display is isn't really needed. I have two monitors connected to my graphics card. Here i can put everything what i want to see during a game (CPU, Ventrilo etc) Ingame info is just useless because u don't look down on the keyboard because u have ur eyes at the monitor. At least my experience with it.
The only thing i would buy of this gear is the G13. Then i can finally get rid of my G15
Muzz
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Muzz »

They still look pretty O_O
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""Comadevil""]They aren't as good as they seem to be.
The G15 ist better than G19 since it has more programmable Keys. But unfortunately u cannot buy the G15 anymore. The G15 has poor quality keys.The LCD display is isn't really needed. I have two monitors connected to my graphics card. Here i can put everything what i want to see during a game (CPU, Ventrilo etc) Ingame info is just useless because u don't look down on the keyboard because u have ur eyes at the monitor. At least my experience with it.
The only thing i would buy of this gear is the G13. Then i can finally get rid of my G15[/quote]

true.
i have the G11 which is just liek G15 it just doesn't have the LCD, but who needs that ;)

i'm about to get a new mosue too, maybe this G9 laser moues from logitech will be it, it looks comfortable.
i have my razer diamondback for 4 years now which is very nice, but the mouse is too flat and thus not ergonomic and uncomfortable :(
anyone knows if the G9 is comfortable??
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

I use my macbook's keyboard. Nothing special BUT you've all missed my birthday recently so you guys can do that.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

We don't miss birthdays, you just have to tell it to the forum or else he won' guess it :P