Ouch Time!!!!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Ouch Time!!!!

Post by Highlander999 »

Final exam. It starts in 55 minutes :D I think I might start drinking straight afterwards. This is going to be interesting. The missus has a cracking hangover. If she passes this, I am going to be surprised :p
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

My math test didn't go too well since my teacher thought it was a good idea to rise the difficulty after the last test we had that was a bit easier. Funny part is that half of our tests are made by the education ministry and the easier test was made by them, not by my teacher -.-
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

Should have passed this. Wasn't sure if the missus was still drunk when we were going to sit this exam, so I made her be sick, then got some coffee down her neck. I am so considerate :p Hopefully now she will have got a pass. So stupid of her going out last night. And she is meant to be the sensible one...............
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Lol, what would be of her without you ;)
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

I dunno. I think I will subtract it from the thousands of times I have helped her :p
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Highlander999""]Should have passed this. Wasn't sure if the missus was still drunk when we were going to sit this exam, so I made her be sick, then got some coffee down her neck. I am so considerate :p Hopefully now she will have got a pass. So stupid of her going out last night. And she is meant to be the sensible one...............[/quote]

Responsibility is overrated ::/
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Wetmelon
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Wetmelon »

Responsibility is overrated
I agree. You should have written that Anthropology won't matter after 2012 anyway xD
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

I love that doomsday date of 2012 because I guerentee the markets are going to crash and everything is going to go to hell, yet nothing will happen lol. I'm already buying massive amounts of gold.