Post by huGGy »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]It says July 16th under your avatar :p[/quote]

pwned
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: 1 year ago

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

Ja, I just came across this wonderful clan while looking for some mature clan. Interesting that this clan was the first link on the Google page. We must be famous. Lol. I haven't looked back yet.
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

I think I'm coming up on 3 years in May...except for the 3 month hiatus I had to take, when I even left the clan.
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

[quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""]Ja, I just came across this wonderful clan while looking for some mature clan. Interesting that this clan was the first link on the Google page. We must be famous. Lol. I haven't looked back yet.[/quote]

You can thank Craz3n for that. He worked hard to get N3O in that spot.
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

I joined Nov 06, but don't know the precise date, as I inadvertently (operator error meets fat fingers) exited the clan & had to ask someone (don't remember who either time) to reinvite. I was lucky both times!!!
I have been playing since AOEI, & have been invited to many clans. This is the only one I ever joined, & intend for it to be the only one I ever belong.
cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Post by cleeduz »

I agree SB, I have only been here for a short time, but couldn't imagine ever leaving! The more members I meet the more impressed I am with the clan. N3O ftw! 8)
"Nature doesn't like Agra forts." - Sporting Lisbon

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. - Ben Franklin
blayzer13
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by blayzer13 »

im going to guess its been a little more than a year and a half for me, tho changing sites and accidently clicking the leave clan button on eso has altered how long its recorded
scoop10
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by scoop10 »

well like some of the others i was about to give up on the game until i found the clan well now i look forward to going online clan games rock..
ive been around for about 452160 minutes
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

I every so often take a break from the game but it's been September of 2008 since i've come back and played every day. I really think it's this clan that has helped me gain further interest in the game.