I changed my site around

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

MNBob
Honorary Officer

I changed my site around

Post by MNBob »

I added a patch history index. Part of the reason I did this is to get all of the players that visit my site to see the new fan patch link.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: I changed my site around

Post by djdan »

Nicely done Bob, and yet more coverage to get the Fan Patch out there! People will eventually download it, may take a couple of months to get the desired effect, but not all the community are going to know about every little change out there, I bet a lot of them dont even know ES is closing down :P
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""djdan""]Nicely done Bob, and yet more coverage to get the Fan Patch out there! People will eventually download it, may take a couple of months to get the desired effect, but not all the community are going to know about every little change out there, I bet a lot of them dont even know ES is closing down :P[/quote]

i guess you're wrong mate, since agecom anounced it and all the games and chat channels on ESO, the majority of the ppl should have heard of teh FP.

i think it is a matter of a few eeks until the FP gets his most supporters. at this point, it is not the question who knows the FP(cuz everybody will) but who WANTS it
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

I disagree I can guarantee that lots of people on ESO(granted they MS and below) but i can guarantee a lot of them will not have heard of agecommunity.com
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!