You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: URGENT

Post by ruminator »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]
Vista makes the IE much more safer, if the User Account Control is activated. Then it should be safer than Firefox because the IE runs with very low rights.
I would have the dear Vista's User Account Control activated if it didn't block me from playing team fortress 2 no matter what, even if I ran it as admin. Vista OP, nerf next patch[/quote]

Really? TF2 works fine for me with User Acount Control on. Whihc version are you on? I'm using the 64 bit now to make use of my extra RAM and it does have some problems but not that one ...
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Dunno the version :\ I'm glad to see a pc gamer happy with vista tho ^^
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Sporting I also had HUGE connnection probs with Vista which somehow disappeared when my new router found its way into the LAN slot.

Dont 4get that soon when games start running Direct 10 and beyond only Vista gamers will b happy :). Just a thought.

out
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Yes, that's the only reason why I still have vista here :D It's a bit like waiting for the messiah tho :(