New Addiction

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

New Addiction

Post by Saint »

I grabed a copy of RA3 last week and i been on it non stop. Great game!!!

Anyone else playing this and if so...are you sporting the N3O tag in game???

Id like to wear it in RA3..If thats ok lemme know!
aka~Rubber_Chuck
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: New Addiction

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Heh I never played that ^^ Only other games I play is WoW which I haven't played lately and Team Fortress 2.
Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Saint »

i found a premier edition of this game on ebay for $40..thats cheaper than the regular and its worth every penny.
aka~Rubber_Chuck
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

N3O is an age 3 clan only, sorry.

I'm glad to hear you speak so highly of RA3 as I'm a big fan of C&C, but think the series has lost that extra little something that made their games stand out way above the crowd since EA took over. I'd completely given up on the C&C series but hearing you speak so highly of RA3 makes me want to get this one. If nothing else it means I can say I have every single manifestation of the original C&C (excluding one or two expansions). 8)
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

I'm kind of a One-Tune Charlie when it comes to games. AOE is my "tune," although lately I have been dabbling in COD5, a franchise I've enjoyed since it came out in 2003. This, of course, has nothing to do with N30... I don't even call myself "Kaiser von Nuben" over there. In that game, I am the venerable "WW1_Veteran." I got my Kar 98K yesterday, so look out ;)

Here's something else you may have figured out: I tend to enjoy games that have Germans in them :>:
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]
Here's something else you may have figured out: I tend to enjoy games that have Germans in them :>:[/quote]

me too, as long as I can shoot em I'm happy :p

COD world at war - is nice, sort of remake from the original game, only the single player is too short, 2 days and you're through it :(
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]
Here's something else you may have figured out: I tend to enjoy games that have Germans in them :>:[/quote]

COD world at war - is nice, sort of remake from the original game, only the single player is too short, 2 days and you're through it :([/quote]

I all ready racked up 2days 5 hours and 42mins of playing cod5 world at war.

Btw I thought we could not talk about other games on here ?
Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Saint »

lol..I also got COD5 and i love that one too. The single player is short (i beat it in 7 hours) But in the end its really well made. I play online COD5 every morning since it came out.

Mabey a few of us should hook up and kill kill kill

Adder...this is the best C&C i have played yet!!!! grab a copy mate and we will 2v2 !!!!
aka~Rubber_Chuck
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

[quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]

COD world at war - is nice, sort of remake from the original game, only the single player is too short, 2 days and you're through it :([/quote]

I all ready racked up 2days 5 hours and 42mins of playing cod5 world at war.

Btw I thought we could not talk about other games on here ?[/quote]

I think talking about other games is OK. Everyone knows that MOST of the players here play more than AOE. Actively recruiting people to play another game and discussing strategy and gameplay is probably not a good thing to do. We don't want to have our AOE clan boards overrun with discussions for other games. We ARE an AOE clan....that's why the site is aoe3clan.com.
cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Post by cleeduz »

I think you are right, discussing other games should be fine. I remember reading this when I joined.

From the N3O rules:

Recruiting To Other Games and/or Clans

N3O is an Age series clan. Any forum member or N3O member found trying to recruit N3O members to play other games may be banned after 1 warning. Any forum member found trying to recruit N3O members to another clan will be banned immediately and without notice.

This clan has been together for over 5 years. Recruiting members to other games or clans is not in the best interest of N3O. Other games may be discussed on our forums but discussion of nicks and/or play times is not in our own best interest and can effect activity. It is not allowed and may result in the thread being deleted, a warning, a ban or any combination of the three.
"Nature doesn't like Agra forts." - Sporting Lisbon

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. - Ben Franklin
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""cleeduz""]I think you are right, discussing other games should be fine. I remember reading this when I joined.

From the N3O rules:

Recruiting To Other Games and/or Clans

N3O is an Age series clan. Any forum member or N3O member found trying to recruit N3O members to play other games may be banned after 1 warning. Any forum member found trying to recruit N3O members to another clan will be banned immediately and without notice.

This clan has been together for over 5 years. Recruiting members to other games or clans is not in the best interest of N3O. Other games may be discussed on our forums but discussion of nicks and/or play times is not in our own best interest and can effect activity. It is not allowed and may result in the thread being deleted, a warning, a ban or any combination of the three.[/quote]

This is correct. There is difference between casually referring to another game and using our forums to draw people away from AOE. It's OK to discuss a detail or two about another game; it's another thing to talk about play times and such with clan members.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]I'm kind of a One-Tune Charlie when it comes to games. AOE is my "tune," although lately I have been dabbling in COD5, a franchise I've enjoyed since it came out in 2003. This, of course, has nothing to do with N30... I don't even call myself "Kaiser von Nuben" over there. In that game, I am the venerable "WW1_Veteran." I got my Kar 98K yesterday, so look out ;)

I've also just got me a Kar and racked up enough kills to have a scope on it. I have two versions of it one with a scope for finding a sweet spot and sniping and one with a bayonet instead for use in the medium sized maps and when I feel like a bayonet charge!
Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Saint »

Hope i didnt start any controvercy :(
aka~Rubber_Chuck
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Nope, that's an old topic :p
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Tubruk »

[quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]I'm kind of a One-Tune Charlie when it comes to games. AOE is my "tune," although lately I have been dabbling in COD5, a franchise I've enjoyed since it came out in 2003. This, of course, has nothing to do with N30... I don't even call myself "Kaiser von Nuben" over there. In that game, I am the venerable "WW1_Veteran." I got my Kar 98K yesterday, so look out ;)

I've also just got me a Kar and racked up enough kills to have a scope on it. I have two versions of it one with a scope for finding a sweet spot and sniping and one with a bayonet instead for use in the medium sized maps and when I feel like a bayonet charge![/quote]

yes but chris

Ory Mc > Smeg head Black Adder > Tubruk

im just too good tbh ;)