New Addiction

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: New Addiction

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Please I just play bad when I'm around you so you don't feel bad. Can't be better than you at this and COD5. ;)
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Tubruk »

[quote=""Blackadderthe4th""]Please I just play bad when I'm around you so you don't feel bad. Can't be better than you at this and COD5. ;)[/quote]

same reason i play bad on aoe3, so i dont show you up on both games ;)
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

What is RA3?
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

Mmm... I was just gone through the Total War forums (looking for more info on coming Empire Total War) and saw a topic about RA3. Some of them are not happy about it. Don't know why. Will go back and read the topic again. :P
Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Saint »

[quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""]Mmm... I was just gone through the Total War forums (looking for more info on coming Empire Total War) and saw a topic about RA3. Some of them are not happy about it. Don't know why. Will go back and read the topic again. :P[/quote]

ANY new release has players complaining about something. Stop over at COD web site and check that out, there all complaining about it. I think they have there bugs (both games) but that will get fixed in patches.

When AOE3 came out i was first in line....the game was so buggy on release i threw it in the trash it made me so mad. Now i love it and play it daily...becouse they patched it!

UPDATE: RA3 1.05 patch released today!
aka~Rubber_Chuck
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

I have command and conquer three but wow that game sucked. Maybe if I wasn't so cheap I would buy this one.
Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Saint »

[quote=""hallchr""]I have command and conquer three but wow that game sucked. Maybe if I wasn't so cheap I would buy this one.[/quote]

that was a notoriously bad sequel!
aka~Rubber_Chuck
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

[quote=""Saint""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""]Mmm... I was just gone through the Total War forums (looking for more info on coming Empire Total War) and saw a topic about RA3. Some of them are not happy about it. Don't know why. Will go back and read the topic again. :P[/quote]

ANY new release has players complaining about something. Stop over at COD web site and check that out, there all complaining about it. I think they have there bugs (both games) but that will get fixed in patches.

When AOE3 came out i was first in line....the game was so buggy on release i threw it in the trash it made me so mad. Now i love it and play it daily...becouse they patched it!

UPDATE: RA3 1.05 patch released today![/quote]

You are correct. I've just checked out that thread. Those same guys, who have been complaining earlier, are now happy with the game. I wish that TAD is regularly updated like that. :( It would be nice and much more people will be still playing it.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]I'm kind of a One-Tune Charlie when it comes to games. AOE is my "tune," although lately I have been dabbling in COD5, a franchise I've enjoyed since it came out in 2003. This, of course, has nothing to do with N30... I don't even call myself "Kaiser von Nuben" over there. In that game, I am the venerable "WW1_Veteran." I got my Kar 98K yesterday, so look out ;)

Here's something else you may have figured out: I tend to enjoy games that have Germans in them :>:[/quote]

I've also just got me a Kar and racked up enough kills to have a scope on it. I have two versions of it one with a scope for finding a sweet spot and sniping and one with a bayonet instead for use in the medium sized maps and when I feel like a bayonet charge![/quote]

Nice, Chris! I got my bayonet yesterday. But I am slowing down in the kills department because you just can't kill as much stuff with rifles as you can with a more aggressive play style. If you try to go head to head with people in close quarters with a Kar 98K, you will be lucky to have a 1:2 kill:death ratio 8O So I just try to find easily defensible spots, wait for stuff to run into my view and let 'em have it :twisted:
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Warhammer Online is great.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

Lol, I play runescape because I like controlling my millions.
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""hallchr""]Lol, I play runescape because I like controlling my millions.[/quote]

I used to play that though i have gotten bored. Since my friends stopped playing. Also it took forever for me to level up with all my stats atleast lvl 50 except for the members ones

hallchr

Post by hallchr »

All my stats are in the 60's except the member ones which are in the 20's. I stopped leveling them up after I earned my first million. Then after that I've been working to make a lot more. I will not rest till I hit a hundred. There is no such thing as enough money.
dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by dragonshinobi »

does anyone here play starcraft?

any thoughts on SC2?