Download Section of the new N3O website is online

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Cyclohexane
Honorary Officer

Download Section of the new N3O website is online

Post by Cyclohexane »

Hey guys,
The download section currently has a general AOE3 section, a Recorded Game section, and a recently added Scenarios section. If you guys have not used this tool, I highly suggest doing so. MNBob and I have worked out the bugs and it is functioning great.

It is not only easy to use, but it keeps accurate account of the number of downloads, has a place for screenshots, offers an easy way to update new revisions (has a history section), and has a review section for other members to critique.

This will allow you to create a thread about a subject and then create a link in the thread to this download section.

Nav, you should post your Fall of Russia scenario here for easy updates. Of course you will never have an accurate count of total downloads since scenarios are shared in game, it will benefit N3O when guests come online and see how much his clan donates to the community.

If anyone develops a strategy or plays a particularly interesting game, this is a great place to store the recording.
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way!

QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON:
AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Re: Download Section of the new N3O website is online

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

It looks good. The stats are a really nice feature.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
Cyclohexane
Honorary Officer

Re: Download Section of the new N3O website is online

Post by Cyclohexane »

You can store multiple downloads in the same section as well. So if you had 3 recordings of the same strategy, you can post them all in one link.
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way!

QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON:
AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON