Many Thanks

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

hallchr

Re: Many Thanks

Post by hallchr »

Third bottle? Not bad for wanting to quit.
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Yeah highlander, this is a hardcore clan, if you want respect you have to give fluids up all together!
danno527
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by danno527 »

Good to have you back Tom, you were the guy who introduced me to this amazing clan.
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

Even water?

Yeah it is good to be back, Danno. AOE3 was rubbish, the clan makes it everything
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Especially water, water only gives you problems. Terrible stuff really.
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

What about milk? Nature's own sweet nectar ;)
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

How about we all pledge to live on beer only.
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

Welcome back Highlander. Also I think a milkshake does not really count as a liquid. So you could live off of those, and other similar drinks. ;)

[quote=""hallchr""]How about we all pledge to live on beer only.[/quote]

Which reminds me in my political science class we just finished doing the law unit and during that we did a mock trial on drunk driving. (I was the arresting officer). The kid was let go on DUI, I think the jurry focused too much on the person being asleep(probably passed out). In real life the person was convicted

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Cheers everyone for the welcome back. Great to see so many new faces. I am currently on my third bottle of Lucozade. I did an all-nighter last night and finished one essay. I've got to write another 2,500 word essay but 3:30 this afternoon :?[/quote]

A 2,500 word essay? Ha! I grind those out every morning before 11 :D

Nice to see you back, Highlander. Hang in there with your studies; I know you'll make it. 8) Hope to catch some games with you soon.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""] Cheers everyone for the welcome back. Great to see so many new faces. I am currently on my third bottle of Lucozade. I did an all-nighter last night and finished one essay. I've got to write another 2,500 word essay but 3:30 this afternoon :?

A 2,500 word essay? Ha! I grind those out every morning before 11 :D

Nice to see you back, Highlander. Hang in there with your studies; I know you'll make it. 8) Hope to catch some games with you soon.[/quote]

It takes Kaiser 2,500 words to say hello, and 1,000 words to warm up to it beforehand. I should talk. ;)

And welcome back, Highlander!
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

Ah, you do Mock Trial too. I love that.
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

In high school, we did witch trials in English class after reading "The Crucible". The whole class had parts, accused, attorney, witness, juge, jury.

I was the mayor of the town, and was accused of witchcraft, but got off on a technicality, when the sheriff's arrest report said I was the "Major" instead of "Mayor".
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""GeneralMichael""]Welcome back Highlander. Also I think a milkshake does not really count as a liquid. So you could live off of those, and other similar drinks. ;)

[quote=""hallchr""]How about we all pledge to live on beer only.[/quote]

Which reminds me in my political science class we just finished doing the law unit and during that we did a mock trial on drunk driving. (I was the arresting officer). The kid was let go on DUI, I think the jurry focused too much on the person being asleep(probably passed out). In real life the person was convicted[/quote]

I can do better. I was the Foreman for a Jury in Dallas county for a DWI trial. Took 2 1/2 hours and we convicted him. They say dumb people are the only ones in the jury rooms, but I think everyone should serve that part of their civic duty at least once.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

I handed in the essay with 2 minutes to spare... Wouldn't have been so tight if the missus had actually bothered to write a conclusion for hers, so I ended up doing it for her.

I am now going to have a really long sleep, but then I have a cricket match tomorrow at 9!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers for all the greetings guys :D
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Welcome back :)