You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Re: Who steals an Antenna?!

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""Tubruk""][quote=""Highlander999""][quote=""GeneralMichael""]Also I finally found a nice radio station that plays only christian rock.[/quote]

Errr, how is it different from normal rock?[/quote]

:?: its done by christians? its about god?
these are guesses btw :)[/quote]

Yeah christian rock is the same as rock except the songs are all about god and or jesus. Though now i must find the villians who stole it and send my pet after them. (for a picture of my pet look at my new sig) :twisted:

RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Who steals an Antenna?!

Post by RascalJones »

[quote=""NEO_CrAz3n""]Sorry to hear that.

I got my stereo stolen once. I was really pissed. Then when I went to back up and looked behind me my louvers were taken as well. They also got my equalizer and radar detector too. Things could be worse brother.[/quote]

My wife drove my car to work one night, and someone tried to steal my new stereo. It's the kind that just "slides in". Of course, I had bolted it in to keep it from bouncing and having CD's skip. They didn't get it. There were screwdriver marks all over the case. If they HAD got it out, it would've been useless to them, it was so bent up. I'd have been pissed, though. I bought that stereo for the simple fact that it had SD card slot and a USB plug to put in a thumb drive to play MP3's, and I can record from the radio onto the USB thumb drive.