Biggest injury!!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Biggest injury!!

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

I once tried to swing from one tree to another (tarzan style)... the only problem was that the 'rope' was actually some platic rope people use for drying clothes on etc... (metal inside)
Almost lost a few fingers there, the rope cut and burned through my fingers, I still have the scars. Was def the dumbest thing I ever tried.
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]I once tried to swing from one tree to another (tarzan style)... the only problem was that the 'rope' was actually some platic rope people use for drying clothes on etc... (metal inside)
Almost lost a few fingers there, the rope cut and burned through my fingers, I still have the scars. Was def the dumbest thing I ever tried.[/quote]

This reminds me of my dumbest moment I ever tried, I was injured from it but it was highly stupid, me my brother and a few mates went out for the day, i was maybe 8/9 when we lived in a local pub, went went down to a rope swing and there was a buch or tree of some sort when you swung across so we each had a challenge to get to the other side grab some leaves and swing back again, brother went did it, came back, mates went did it came back, I went...I swung out missed with one hand, tried grabbing with the other hand realising I let go of the rope swing and just went down, but the worst part of it was, under the swing was some kind pond that stank of sewage! It was bad, I stank and I had to walk through the pub smelling like sewage!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

[quote=""Tubruk""]while on safari in south africa we went for a walk accompanied by rangers ofc but a lioness approached and grabbed hold of my leg, with its claws digging into my calf i was absolutely petrified, (i was 14) and all the ranger said was "hit it on the nose", i was like F*** that!![/quote]

LOL that gave me a good laugh.

I'm one big injury but I'll list the worst...

I shot a 16 penny nail through the bottom of my leg bone, through the joint and through to the other side. It nailed my pants and sock to my leg so they had to cut my pants off.

A lacerated eye-ball.

Torn Left and right rotator cuffs. Left is still badly torn.

Multiple broken noses including fractures in the sinuses. I couldn't eat anything cold for over a year.

A fractured orbital

a broken elbow (still can't set it down on a hard surface

a broken wrist (Lacrosse)

Multiple broken knuckles and fingers

blown bursa sack in the right knee

And the nastiest of them all......

A hyper-extension of my left leg resulting in a blown bursa sack, torn cartiledge and a torn ACL. Basically the knee had nothing left to support it and just the weight of the lower leg seperated the leg at the knee. The bones also ground together (you could actually heaar it) because the bursa sack had no fluid for cushion. It was "hyper-mobile" and could hyper-extend the wrong way for over 2 years and reblow the bursa sack or buckle to the left or right reinjuring it. I crawled around the house for nearly 4 months. I was diagnosed but couldn't afford treatment so I toughed it out.
Last edited by NEO_CrAz3n on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

ouchy Craz... looks like we got our winner right there ;)
you're one hell of a fighter, respect
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Yeah do you make your money in a fight club at friday nights or sth? ^^
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Craz3n's nickname is lucky!
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TheRam »

Crazen, do you jump off ledges for a living? Or perhaps fight bears?....
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

You have to remember, I'm older and most of the bad injuries were sports related. I've had more years to chalk them all up.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

Yeah you'll have to remember, as Craz wont ;) hehe older's putting it kind! :D lol sorry buddy, just making up for lost time ;) ;)
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Not a problem Dan, fully expected! ;)

StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

I've had plenty of injuries. I think the funniest one though was 1 of the 7 times my nose has been broken.

Christmas eve and I'm working in a busy bar, my and my buddy have these christmas hats on with the long tail and bobbles on the end. So... we are swinging our heads round hitting eachother over the head with these bobbles (stupid yes... but really funny when you are drunk).

Yes, you guessed it..... we both went forward at the same time and he planted his forehead directly on the bridge of my nose, splattering it wide open and breaking it. I think I lost well over a pint of blood before it finaly stopped and I went back to carry on working behind the bar.

It was rather funny though......

Another time, I fell through a skylight on a pub with a 40kg roll of felt on my shoulder (I'm a roofer). The skylight had security bars inside it, I fell straight through and landed next to the manager in his officer while he was counting the money. I apologised and walked out and back up the ladder and carried on working.
His face was a picture of total shock... that was quite funny too.
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

From your injuries that you listed Craz since i have only a general idea of the ones in the leg i can't help but imagine a guy who is 50+ years old in a wheel chair with a patch on his eye playing aoe3. Anyway back to how my cousin managed to run himself over while still on the go-cart. He reached down to pick up an ostrich feather (my aunt and uncle raise ostriches) and when he reaches down to grab it his arm went under the wheel while he is still sitting in the go-cart. The wheel ends up tearing up his one arm and for a week he has bandages covering his arm from his elbow to his shoulder.

NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

[quote=""GeneralMichael""]From your injuries that you listed Craz since i have only a general idea of the ones in the leg i can't help but imagine a guy who is 50+ years old in a wheel chair with a patch on his eye playing aoe3.[/quote]

LOL

luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by luukje »

ive done so much sports and I never get injured. The worst was some stiches on my shin. They always had to tell me I just wasnt good enough before removing me from the team....
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

[quote=""NEO_CrAz3n""][quote=""GeneralMichael""]From your injuries that you listed Craz since i have only a general idea of the ones in the leg i can't help but imagine a guy who is 50+ years old in a wheel chair with a patch on his eye playing aoe3.[/quote]

LOL[/quote]

50+ AND SOME! lol ;)