Biggest injury!!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

mrsniffler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Biggest injury!!

Post by mrsniffler »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""]I've had plenty of injuries. I think the funniest one though was 1 of the 7 times my nose has been broken.

Christmas eve and I'm working in a busy bar, my and my buddy have these christmas hats on with the long tail and bobbles on the end. So... we are swinging our heads round hitting eachother over the head with these bobbles (stupid yes... but really funny when you are drunk).

Yes, you guessed it..... we both went forward at the same time and he planted his forehead directly on the bridge of my nose, splattering it wide open and breaking it. I think I lost well over a pint of blood before it finaly stopped and I went back to carry on working behind the bar.

It was rather funny though......

Another time, I fell through a skylight on a pub with a 40kg roll of felt on my shoulder (I'm a roofer). The skylight had security bars inside it, I fell straight through and landed next to the manager in his officer while he was counting the money. I apologised and walked out and back up the ladder and carried on working.
His face was a picture of total shock... that was quite funny too.[/quote]

LOL u fell through a sky light and landed next to the manager? xD

how do u fall through the roof and walk away to tell the tail?

arent skylights like a glass roof? xD
been kicked from clan
mrsniffles out