Kaiser is buying drinks 2night

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Kaiser is buying drinks 2night

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Thanks for the well-wishing, gents! Girls and drinks sound good, although I might need a little money help if we want to go high quality... sleazier might be easier, of course 8)

I wish I could show up in Portugal by 6 your time, Lazy, but that gives me exactly 50 minutes to cross the Atlantic. Even the Concorde would have trouble with that.

Tonight I'm going out with some buddies to the Brazilian Steakhouse "Sal e Corvao" where you can eat as much salad and meat as you want for a prix fixe. I love that place. Plus they have some excellent German and Brazilian ales which should wash the garlic steak and lamb chops down very nicely, I think :D

I really appreciate all the wishes, guys! I will be on ESO later on today and will definitely be up for some gaming! Mornings I've been blogging these days, afternoons AOE3'ing. What a life ! N30 is like a second family for me...you've made this game a blast for me.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

Hey cool Kaiser have fun! Hey btw thought i heard something about you making a site or something about aoe is that true? I'd like to check it out.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Well, I popped round earlier with some of the pole dancers from the "officers club" on Ventrilo, but you were obviously not home or asleep or something. Shame, you missed out on a great time!

All the best buddy, enjoy your steak...... can't beat a nice bit of meat!
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Nighthawk22""]Hey cool Kaiser have fun! Hey btw thought i heard something about you making a site or something about aoe is that true? I'd like to check it out.[/quote]

I do have a blog, but it is not about AOE. I think I do enough writing about AOE on these forums to fill several blogs haha :-P

If you'd like to look at some of my other thoughts on life, the world, people, events and civilization, you are more than welcome to check out my stuff at http://reasoncommercejustice.blogspot.com/ It alternates between the serious and the satirical, so you'll never know what you'll get on a particular day!

My steak was excellent last night, and now some more friends want to take me out AGAIN !! So I'm living life high off the hog these days. I was sorry about having to leave in the middle of a 4v4 yesterday, but my buddies were literally pulling me out the door.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)