Season's Starting

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Season's Starting

Post by Nighthawk22 »

hey sorry i havent been on as frequently. School and Football's started so i might not be on "as much" for a bit. Between school and our 3 hour practices (LOL a bit much but wtv) might not have as much spare time. So just wanted to make sure you all know why im not on ;)
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Season's Starting

Post by IndyBrit »

GL Nighthawk. Look us up when you're on, and we'll see you around more when you get done with that lame school & football stuff and get back to your "real" life. :D

Probably going to tell us about a girlfriend taking you away from ages next. :roll:
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

[quote=""IndyBrit""]GL Nighthawk. Look us up when you're on, and we'll see you around more when you get done with that lame school & football stuff and get back to your "real" life. :D

Probably going to tell us about a girlfriend taking you away from ages next. :roll:[/quote]

lol, will do Indy ;)
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

U think there will b kids from that relationship Indy?

sicoo?
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

Well i guess i will probably not see you at all for the next couple months since i have school and water polo practice. Fortunately water polo practice is only 2 hours but we have to wait an hour to get into the pool because of the second graders coming to the highschool for swim class. Also i have a job so i will probably only be on saturdays and sundays.

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""GeneralMichael""]Well i guess i will probably not see you at all for the next couple months since i have school and water polo practice. Fortunately water polo practice is only 2 hours but we have to wait an hour to get into the pool because of the second graders coming to the highschool for swim class. Also i have a job so i will probably only be on saturdays and sundays.[/quote]

Water polo should cease to be a sport. What with all the horses you guys drown!! It's an outrage!
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

lol yea, we got practice in the morning AND after school...it sucks..
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""Nighthawk22""]lol yea, we got practice in the morning AND after school...it sucks..[/quote]
I'm happy I don't go to North Penn their water polo team has to practice in the morning then again after school.
[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""GeneralMichael""]Well i guess i will probably not see you at all for the next couple months since i have school and water polo practice. Fortunately water polo practice is only 2 hours but we have to wait an hour to get into the pool because of the second graders coming to the highschool for swim class. Also i have a job so i will probably only be on saturdays and sundays.[/quote]

Water polo should cease to be a sport. What with all the horses you guys drown!! It's an outrage![/quote]

Also I know you were joking but just wanted to say that water polo was originally rugby in the water and there was polo being played in the water but Americans wanted to be different again and we called water rugby water polo and changed the rulles up a bit. Heres a website verifying this
http://www.nbcolympics.com/waterpolo/in ... ml#history

Also i love water polo even though when i play i am playing as a goalie and have been lucky that my nose has not been broken yet even though i have taken many shots to the face

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

[quote=""Soccerman771""] Water polo should cease to be a sport. What with all the horses you guys drown!! It's an outrage![/quote]

LoL. Thats hands down the funniest post Ive read all week. After self proclaiming myself as the official Forum Activity Gagster (aka F.A.G) I anounce Soccer as the winner of this weeks " most mature post of the week award". Well done soccer. All the new members will be sending u their $10 donations as of monday morning.

sicco
BenS64
Colonel
Colonel

Post by BenS64 »

[quote=""LaZy""][quote=""Soccerman771""] Water polo should cease to be a sport. What with all the horses you guys drown!! It's an outrage![/quote]

LoL. Thats hands down the funniest post Ive read all week. After self proclaiming myself as the official Forum Activity Gagster (aka F.A.G) I anounce Soccer as the winner of this weeks " most mature post of the week award". Well done soccer. All the new members will be sending u their $10 donations as of monday morning.

sicco[/quote]

lmao i have 2 agree with u lazy btw am i a new member?
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

is it just me or is lazy coming up the the strangest posts recently?
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Nighthawk22""]hey sorry i havent been on as frequently. School and Football's started so i might not be on "as much" for a bit. Between school and our 3 hour practices (LOL a bit much but wtv) might not have as much spare time. So just wanted to make sure you all know why im not on ;)[/quote]

No problem, Nighthawk. Get on when you can; I'll be here. I'm sure glad I wasn't in school when I discovered AOE; I would have really struggled to even show up :-P
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""Nighthawk22""]hey sorry i havent been on as frequently. School and Football's started so i might not be on "as much" for a bit. Between school and our 3 hour practices (LOL a bit much but wtv) might not have as much spare time. So just wanted to make sure you all know why im not on ;)[/quote]

No problem, Nighthawk. Get on when you can; I'll be here. I'm sure glad I wasn't in school when I discovered AOE; I would have really struggled to even show up :-P[/quote]

yea, i should be on during weekends though :)
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

[quote=""BenS64""]lmao i have 2 agree with u lazy btw am i a new member?[/quote]

Yes Ben u r, but bcos we all like u so much u can donate $9.99

sicco
TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TheRam »

[quote=""kingchrisII""]is it just me or is lazy coming up the the strangest posts recently?[/quote]
I think he's broken.
Needs maintenance.