Can't Wait until August!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Can't Wait until August!

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Well, I think it was a good gaming weekend. The clan games were great and I got to try out some new strats. Tatl taught me some lessons about TWC civs (that Sioux semi-FF is just OP... beautifully executed!). I had some nice games with Rufio and jonny. Sorry about the rated losses, jonny... we'll get 'em next time!! Sometimes the other guys pull all the right cards and have all the right counters at all the right times :mad:

And again: August is coming up and then it'll really be game time!! I'm looking forward to playing with all of you. :D[/quote]
Tell me about it. Me and shoot_bogey played a game last night we should have won, but sometimes I just play like a dammed corporal, while the other guys play like brigs...just p.o.'s me. One of those matchups you win 9 out of 10 times and this happens to be the one time you lose. Oh, well can't win them all..[/quote]

Yeah, we had to walk away when jonny and I ran into a French/Otto with abus/hussar v. strel/musket... you know how that goes! Only double cav could have won that. And then there was the standard Jap watermap fish/shrine lamerism... but at least you can write that off to imbalance!
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
BenS64
Colonel
Colonel

Post by BenS64 »

cant wait 2 play some games with u!
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""BenS64""]cant wait 2 play some games with u![/quote]

Me too. Random teaming has placed us on opposing sides so far, but that's bound to change :-P

And if you ever feel like practicing 1v1 or doing some 2v2s, just shoot me a message online!
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)