Vanity Plate

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Vanity Plate

Post by RascalJones »

Saw a license plate on a car on my way in to work today. It give me a little laugh. It said:

GG NEWB
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Vanity Plate

Post by KingKaramazov »

I'd like "GGNORE" or "wth"
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

LOL, good one.

Cathie and I rented a movie a few months ago. In the first scene she said "That looks like Kevin's car." (Kevin is her son) and I said "Nah, it's too clean." (I had just ridden in it) And then we saw her licence plate on it. She gave him the plate when we moved here to Florida.

He worked on the movie and they asked him if they could use the car. They paid him an additional $400.00 for the week and detailed the car. They renamed the main character "Streckman" to go along with the plate because the plate reads "Streck".

They (Cathies family) had "Streck" on one plate and the other plate had the last part of their last name so that when the two cars were parked next to each other they spelled-out their entire last name. Too much for one plate.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

Well, which movie was it?
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

I bet I can get SEVERE & BEATING on our cars!!!
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

It's called "The Final Patient".

He also worked on "Lady In The Water" (and appeared in the party scene) and on "Charlotte's Web" he's in the credits. I was asked to play one of the zombies in "Shadow Dead Riot" which he also worked on but when the costumes came in I was too big. They needed small, thin guys to fit them. Figures!

The final Patient and Shadow Dead Riot both suck. It was still cool to see his car and her plate in The Final Patient though.

Kevin just produced a Rap video for Dolla Bill or something like that. I hate rap so I forget. He said it's on YouTube. (He's not into rap either). He's a big Dave Matthews Band fan. He also hung out with Linkin Park at one of Wil Smith's parties he attended and had drinks with the girl that played Meadow on "The Sopranos".
Last edited by NEO_CrAz3n on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

I thought maybe it was a movie I'd actually heard of. ;)
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

You are sooooo funny but I already beat you to the punch. Your comment was just a waste. :roll:

RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

there are no wasted comments. especially this one.
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

I was an extra in a Dutch classic film called Van de Koele Meeren des Doods (from the cool lakes of death) with Dirk de Lint & Rene Zuiderdijk for the few Dutch members of the clan. I was also in the ads they ran shown at the theaters.
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

No, especially yours! Just a whole lotta wind.

I'm still rooting for the spider.

How'd you end up in a Dutch film Sev?

blayzer13
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by blayzer13 »

1 of the kids on my soccer team was in cider house rules, when he was a baby, hes the baby in the beginnign of the moive
blayzer13
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by blayzer13 »

also, me and my best friend played a game of bowling with whoopie goldburg...shes really good. shes got a house near the place where we bowl
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

Well I saw Cindy Sheehan at the Passenger pickup area at Bush Intercontinental Airport. She looked angry!

I played a round of craps in Vegas with AL from Tool Time. I was actually betting more money than he was. That table was 'on' up until the minute he left pretty strange IMHO.
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

My wife was an active stage actress in Houston & Amsterdam when we lived there. She booked the "extras" gig when the film called for some English-speaking people. It was a weekend shoot so I tagged along. She was really mad when I was selected for the advertisment & she wasn't.