Intermediate Scenario Guide - Part 2 - Custom Consulates

Discuss, upload or download a new Scenario

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

murdilator
N3O Member
N3O Member

Intermediate Scenario Guide - Part 2 - Custom Consulates

Post by murdilator »

Many of you who read this guide will probably wonder how my mind works. I will describe it. I believe my mind works like a ring of circles, encompassing one another and overlapping one another, but they are all similar. So you have a small little circle, a slightly larger circle, and yet a larger circle and so on, with all the circles being similar. This is the idea, the focus. It is similar throughout and is the same idea. This comes into notion in the way I write, the way I think of strategy, and in every way I play this game. Notice that when I wrote my first part of the Beginners Guide to Scenario Design, it was a general overview. The second was the first deep stretch, which went in and came out. On the third part, I showed many important features, and finally on the fourth part, I revealed the last spices needed for a scenario.

The intermediate guide was thought of at that time, but I would have to post it about 3 weeks later, once people had some interest and had learned some skills. My plans were for the experts to still play the game, and to become interested in scenario design, so much that they would like a competition between themselves, along with others. I planned to also post a good scenario to encourage them and show them something cool, of which the spice in FP1.2 had been long missed.

So I have to decided to reveal how I did custom consulates in War of the Five Indias, something I still work on. By work on I mean the Russian consulate and Nepal getting +3 Gurkha with every shipment, which they don't get from that consulate. Perhaps I may use the SPCRussian consulate and see if that works. However, as this is a great featurette to include in your scenario, especially if making a campaign or a multiplayer map. Consulates will glitch up with their techs if you enable artillery techs as well, namely you have to research those techs before you can get the bottom consulate techs. Also, if you research techs or enable consulate techs from Japan, for instance, to India, like Spanish faster shipments, you will not always be able to get the brigade shipments, because it moves the tech one over so that you can't get it. This is general consulate information that is useful to any designer. Players will not usually be happy about the choice of "disabling" techs if you make it so.

I am copying here directly from my post, to show the information, then to explain it. This can get a bit complex when you don't know what you are doing, although it is not very complex when I reveal it to you.

---------------------------------

Highlighted Feature: Indian Consulate

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ia.svg.png[/img]

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp10 ... 1279805100

So, now, you ask me, what is new with this? The Indian consulate by standard gives buildings +50% HP. I have added special techs as well and made the armies homecity shipments.

Indian Jat Army (1st army): Now changed to 4 Sowars + 1 villager (9 pop). Costs 400 Export.

Dacoit Army (2nd army): Now changed to 7 Urumi + 1 villager (15 pop). Costs 800 Export.

Indian Mercenary Army (3rd army): Now changed to 12 Sepoy + 1 villager and 2 Horse Artillery (25 pop). Costs 1600 Export. This change was done to give India some artillery and balance this consulate ally.

Techs:

- Military Rickshaw now ships Flatland castle + 1 villager, which delivers 1 castle, increases castle HP and damage by 10%, and increases build limit by 1. Costs 100 export.

- Dutch Church Wagon now ships Mysticle Syllable + 1 villager, and increases Sacred Field build limit by 1 and Sacred Cow limit by 10. In addition, Sacred cows -25 food cost. Costs 150 Export.

- Coin Trickle added from German consulate. Costs 250 Export.

- German Brigade now changed to Indian Brigade. This Brigade ships 23 Chakrams (1 pop each) and 4 Horse Artillery, for a total of 47 population. Costs 2400 Export.

-----------------

Highlighted Feature: Russian Consulate

Historically, the Russians and the British fought over Afghanistan and Pakistan, which was Northwestern India. I thought it would be more historically correct to place the Russians instead of the Ottomans as a consulate ally. Also, Nepal was in dire need of an economic bonus, so I switched them from Ottoman to Russian consulate. The Russian consulate is still the same as it was; there are no changes to it.

I will now proceed to explain all of this, going first through the obvious bonus, then through the messed up Consulate units, followed by what to do, and lastly how to seal the deal. This all depends on how much patience and creativity you want your scenario to shine out.

Firstly, you see in part, or if you have played the AOE III Campaigns, you will have seen the SPCIndian, SPCChinese, and SPCJapanese Consulate allies. If you simply enable an SPC consulate, such as ypConSPCIndian, ypConSPCChinese, or ypConSPCJapan, you will have to set another consulate ally belonging to your Asian Civ Unobtainable. Please note that forbidding the tech in the Forbidden Techs section doesn't really work for consulates. Anyways, these are for the Chinese in their campaign. Indeed, 'SPC' means 'Single Player Campaign,' but I take it as meaning 'Special.' I will tell you that making consulates is not at all hard - not with this simplified version of doing it!

How To Enable Custom Consulates

In my War of the Five Indias scenario, I have enabled the SPCIndian consulate, as you have seen above. Since only India was playable in that scenario so far, I used a general trigger for all the players. This first trigger is used to enable consulate allies.

1st Trigger:

Trigger Name: UnforbidConsulatesAll (Active, High Priority, Run Immediately)

Conditions --> Timer: 2.75 (just an approximate before the scenario black comes out of presenting your scenario)

Effects --> Set Tech Status:

Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 1 --> ypBigConsulatePortuguese
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 2 --> ypBigConsulatePortuguese
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 3 --> ypBigConsulatePortuguese
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 4 --> ypBigConsulatePortuguese
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 5 --> ypBigConsulatePortuguese

Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 1 --> ypBigConsulateSPCIndian
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 2 --> ypBigConsulateSPCIndian
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 3 --> ypBigConsulateSPCIndian
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 4 --> ypBigConsulateSPCIndian
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 5 --> ypBigConsulateSPCIndian

Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 1 --> ypBigConsulateOttomans
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 2 --> ypBigConsulateOttomans
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 3 --> ypBigConsulateOttomans
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 4 --> ypBigConsulateOttomans
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 5 --> ypBigConsulateOttomans

Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 1 --> ypBigConsulateRussians
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 2 --> ypBigConsulateRussians
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 3 --> ypBigConsulateRussians
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 4 --> ypBigConsulateRussians
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 5 --> ypBigConsulateRussians

If you wanted to do this trigger only for if a player was India, you would do this:

1st Trigger

Trigger Name: ConsulatesIndia1 (Active, Medium Priority)

Conditions --> Tech Status Equals --> Player 1 --> ypAge0Indians --> Active

Effects --> Set Tech Status

Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 1 --> ypBigConsulatePortuguese
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 1 --> ypBigConsulateSPCIndian
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 1 --> ypBigConsulateOttomans
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 1 --> ypBigConsulateRussians

Now, this enables our new consulates, but, I have a problem -- my consulate units (in SPC consulate) are non-existant when they spawn and I have no consulate techs. What do I do? To tell you, the SPC Consulates have no techs with them, so when you enable a consulate, you have to give it techs ingame from other consulates. You can mod these techs in a special way which I will show in a moment. There ARE large bugs with regular consulate allies from other Asian civs; they have techs already, but you must use creative thinking just like as seen with the SPC consulate. Also, when you build a consulate army from the consulate, this is what happens: you do not get the same armies as the consulate says you get in the SPC Consulates or other consulates enabled from other Asian civs when you train them. You get a unit that looks like a dying-halbardier or dying-grenadier animation which shoots a musketeer shot, dealing like 25 damage, costing about 12 to 25 population, depending on what it thought the army was. This is a bug, but we can seriously use this to our advantage.

But how can I use this to my advantage? And how could we get the correct units? As it turns out, I use three things: Player Unit Count, Timer, Modify Protounit, and Set Tech Status. I first detect if there is a unit, with a timer of 3 seconds, and Set a Homecity Unit Shipment active, then kill the unit with modify protounit, and finally give it back its hitpoints so you can repeat the same thing over again. Like so:

1st Consulate Army

Trigger 2

Trigger Name: p1IndianCONArmy1 (Active, Medium-High Priority, Loop, Run Immediately)

Conditions --> Player Unit Count --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian1 --> 1.0; Timer --> 3

Effects:

Set Tech Status --> Player 1 --> ypHCShipIndianHandCavalry1
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian1 --> Hitpoints --> -1500.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian1 --> Hitpoints --> 1500.0

2nd Consulate Army

Trigger 3

Trigger Name: p1IndianCONArmy2 (Active, Medium-High Priority, Loop, Run Immediately)

Conditions --> Player Unit Count --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian2 --> 1.0; Timer --> 3

Effects:

Set Tech Status --> Player 1 --> ypHCShipUrumi1
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian2 --> Hitpoints --> -1500.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian2 --> Hitpoints --> 1500.0

3rd Consulate Army

Trigger 4

Trigger Name: p1IndianCONArmy3 (Active, Medium-High Priority, Loop, Run Immediately)

Conditions --> Player Unit Count --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian3 --> 1.0; Timer --> 3

Effects:

Set Tech Status --> Player 1 --> ypHCShipSepoy2, HCXPShipHorseArtillery1 (have British audio by default)
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian3 --> Hitpoints --> -1500.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian3 --> Hitpoints --> 1500.0

This allows the consulate shipments to give armies in three simple triggers. However, the consulate army will deceive active players, as for one it does not ship the units it says it does, nor does it cost the same population, so what do we do next? We build another trigger, which does this:

Trigger 5

Trigger Name: GeneralizedIndianCon (Active, Medium Priority)

Conditions --> Timer --> 35

Effects:

Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian1 --> Population Count --> -3.0 (the 3 Jat Army costs 12 pop; make it to 4 Sowars + 1 villager, or 8+1 pop)
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian2 --> Population Count --> -9.0 (the 8 Dacoit Army costs 24 pop; make it to 7 Urumi + 1 villager, or 14+1 pop)
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian3 --> Population Count --> -5.0 (the 15 Chakram + 12 Tiger Claw + 1 War Elephant Army costs 30 pop; make it to 12 Sepoy + 1 villager & 2 Horse guns, or 12+1+12 pop)

Modify Protounit --> Player 2 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian1 --> Population Count --> -3.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 2 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian2 --> Population Count --> -9.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 2 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian3 --> Population Count --> -5.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 3 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian1 --> Population Count --> -3.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 3 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian2 --> Population Count --> -9.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 3 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian3 --> Population Count --> -5.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 4 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian1 --> Population Count --> -3.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 4 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian2 --> Population Count --> -9.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 4 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian3 --> Population Count --> -5.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 5 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian1 --> Population Count --> -3.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 5 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian2 --> Population Count --> -9.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 5 --> ypConsulateArmySPCIndian3 --> Population Count --> -5.0

This makes our consulate armies for all players the right population, and gives us what we want ingame -- as close as we can as possible. This is as far as you need to go with regular consulate allies enabled from other Asian civs.

Techs in SPC Consulate

However, we are not done with techs. This is done in two simple triggers:

-------------------------------

Trigger 6

Trigger Name: BoostIndianCon1a (Active, Medium-High Priority, Run Immediately)

Conditions --> Tech Status Equals --> ypBigConsulateSPCIndian --> Player 1 --> Active

Effects: Set Tech Status, Fire Event

Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateJapaneseMilitaryRickshaw
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateDutchChurchWagon
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateGermansCoinTrickle
Set Tech Status --> Obtainable --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateGermansBrigade

Fire Event --> BoostIndianCon1b

Trigger 7

Trigger Name: BoostIndianCon1b (Not Active, Medium-High Priority, Run Immediately)

Conditions --> Tech Status Equals --> NOT Checked --> ypBigConsulateSPCIndian --> Player 1 --> Active

Effects: Set Tech Status

Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateJapaneseMilitaryRickshaw
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateDutchChurchWagon
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateGermansCoinTrickle
Set Tech Status --> Unobtainable --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateGermansBrigade

This gives us techs, but not ones that are fit for India. The Brigade shipment will also have to be turned into an Indian brigade, and this is how we do it. We use Modify Protounit, like we did on those lame SPC Indian Armies, and instead do that to Consulate Ulhans and Consulate Needle Gunners. However, we go first to the other techs, then the Brigade shipment.

Trigger 8

Trigger Name: CONIndianTechs1 (Active, Medium priority)

Conditions --> Tech Status Equals --> Player 1 --> ypAge0Indians --> Active; Timer 47

Effects --> Modify Protounit

Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypMilitaryRickshaw --> Hitpoints --> -565.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypChurchWagon --> Hitpoints --> -565.0

(Do this trigger for all players in Scenario; I did mine all in one, because everyone was India)

Trigger 9

Trigger Name: CONShipIndianCastle1 (Active, Medium-High Priority, Run Immediately)

Conditions --> Tech Status Equals --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateJapaneseMilitaryRickshaw

Effects --> Set Tech Status --> Player 1 --> ypHCShipCastleWagons1Indian --> Active

Trigger 10

Trigger Name: CONShipSacField1 (Active, Medium-High Priority, Run Immediately)

Conditions --> Tech Status Equals --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateDutchChurchWagon

Effects --> Set Tech Status, Modify Protounit

Set Tech Status --> Player 1 --> ypHCSacredFieldHealing --> Active
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypSacredField --> Build Limit --> 1.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypSacredCow --> Build Limit --> 10.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypSacredCow --> Build Limit --> Cost Food --> -15.0

This so far has fixed almost everything here. We have done our armies, our population fixes, and have finished our techs. We leave the Coin Trickle in Age 4 just as it is. I would have put in the wood trickle, but India already has that. They really need a mango grove tech, which I put in for the Rajputs. But we have not done the Brigade shipment yet.

Trigger 11

Trigger Name: CONIndianBrigade1

Conditions --> Tech Status Equals --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateGermansBrigade --> Active; Tech Status Equals --> Player 1 --> ypBigConsulateSPCIndian --> Active

Effects --> Modify Protounit, Set Tech Status

Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateCzapkaUlhan --> Hitpoints --> -1500.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateCzapkaUlhan --> Hitpoints --> 1500.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateNeedleGunner --> Hitpoints --> -895.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateNeedleGunner --> Hitpoints --> 895.0

Set Tech Status --> Player --> ypHCShipChakrams3 --> Active
Set Tech Status --> Player --> ypHCMercWarElephants1 --> Active

OR

Set Tech Status --> Player --> ypHCShipChakrams3 --> Active
Set Tech Status --> Player --> HCXPShipHorseArtillery --> Active
Set Tech Status --> Player --> HCXPShipHorseArtillery --> Active

Either of the techs is ok to have for a Brigade Shipment, but you must also remember to make the Chakrams, or ypNatMercChakrams 1.0 population, and ypNatMercWarElephants 3.0 population, via Modify Protounit for player 1.

I will now reveal my Rajput secret. I used ypConsulateArmySPCJapanese1 for Infinite Mango Groves. The Trigger was not active, but activated by 'aaRajputCivBonus,' which was activated by MakeRajputCiv1b, and that was in part activated by MakeRajputCiv1a, and finally, that was activated by aaPrepRajputCiv1. To lock the teams in War of the Five Indias, I made another trigger named aaDisableCivs, and at 180 Seconds (3 minutes) I disabled all the civs with 'Disable Trigger' effect -- this I used to disable probably aaPrepRajputCiv1, and definitely MakeRajputCiv1a and MakeRajputCiv1b. Anyways ways, onto the Infinite Mango groves.

Trigger 12

Trigger Name: CONMangoGroves1 (Active, Medium-High Priority, Loop, Run Immediately)

Conditions --> Player Unit Count --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCJapanese1; Timer --> 3

Effects --> Set Tech Status, Modify Protounit

Set Tech Status --> Player 1 --> ypHCShipGroveWagons1
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCJapanese1 --> Hitpoints --> -1500.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCJapanese1 --> Hitpoints --> 1500.0

Trigger 13 (Can be incorporated with a previous trigger which changed the population of the Indian Consulate Units)

Trigger Name: InfiniteMangoGroves (Active, Medium-low Priority, Run Immediately)

Conditions --> Tech Status Equals --> Player 1 --> ypAge0Indians --> Active; Timer --> 82

Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCJapanese1 --> Cost Trade (Export) --> -310.0
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateArmySPCJapanese1 --> Cost Ships (HC shipments) --> 1.0

Viola, we have made a custom consulate! Custom Consulates are a lot of fun to play with, especially as balanced and play-tested proven as this one is! Just remember to possibly change the ypMercChakram and ypMercWarElephant Population count down back to 0 after you get the shipment and all your units killed off. In fact, I just thought of this trigger right now and have not incorperated into my scenario War of the Five Indias Like this:

Trigger 14

Trigger Name: RedoBrigadeIndian1 (NOT Active, Medium-High Priority, Run Immediately)

Conditions --> Tech Status Equals, Player Unit Count, Timer

Tech Status Equals --> Player 1 --> ypConsulateGermansBrigade --> Active
Player Unit Count --> Player 1 --> ypNatMercChakram --> == --> 0
Player Unit Count --> Player 1 --> ypNatMercWarElephant --> == --> 0.0 (This may not work now)
Timer --> 15

Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypNatMercChakram --> Population Count --> -1.0 (This may not work now)
Modify Protounit --> Player 1 --> ypNatMercWarElephant --> Population Count --> -3.0 (This may not work now)

Have the Brigade Shipment trigger activate this with 'Fire Event,' so that you will have the bonus later, if you have some HC shipment or something like that. This last trigger may start getting things a bit complicated, but it may be the only way to fix lategame population. A traditional and easy way to fix it is to not put Chakrams or War Elephants in the Deck of Indian players if you want the Custom Indian consulate in. Thank you very much for reading.

I am done writing for the day, and I hope I revealed some great things to you out their, my readers. This is part 2 of 3 of my Intermediate Guide. I hope you have enjoyed it so far.

regards,

murdilator
Last edited by murdilator on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Feel the Might of the Sioux!" - Gall, when fighting and defeating your army at his own base.

---------------

Scenario Design Competition Participant 2009:

3v3 WildernessRoad: https://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/ ... ileid=2521
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Intermediate Scenario Guide - Part 2 - Custom Consulates

Post by joe4holly »

WOW , you sure do know how to change anything!

Is it possible to get broken maps ? The map I was working on for your competition the first trigger I made was at the count of 800 ish :/ . I added in triggers where you place a unit on a flag and then that unit created on the main island. However when a unit is placed onto the flag is makes evey unit that I have done it for.

EG
P1_Cossack - active - loop - normal/high priority

Con:
Units in area - Player 1 - unit type - Cossack - radius 1 operator == {or <?} count 1
Timer - seconds 1
Player population - player 1 - operator < - number 200

effect:
Unit create - player 1 - protoname cossack -- set area [ on main island]

somehow this create evey unit that is in the group about 4 times.

I thinking that the map could be broken as it gives OOS online as well. I Have spend hours on creating the map then even more on the triggers I started to do.
murdilator
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by murdilator »

Yes, it is possible to get 'broken' maps, and sometimes there is a serious error which all scenario designers dread. This is like the scenario death bug or something. Diplomacy triggers can really aid in destroying your scenario online. Having too many triggers at the same time causes OOS errors, as there is sufficient lagg for not everything to happen.

This is a painful process, but it works quite fast. You must save your scenario, and a backup, then start deleting one trigger at a time, then playtest it, and save this as another version, and keep going down on triggers. Test this to see where your buggy triggers are. I'm sorry I haven't mentioned this earlier, but yes, maps can become buggy.

The known reasons are as follows: you use a ? in your messages, you use " " in your messages, or you use cinematic mode. Using either a ? or " " (quotations) makes all your triggers useless, and you must delete the guilty party things. This is trial and error, and I have done this once personally.

Hmm...I will tell you what people do. There is a unit called the "Old Coot" which people use for Castle Blood type scenarios. They have a stationary unit of the unit you want created, and when you position your Old Coot right next to it, you get those units spawned. But you could maybe use "Units in area," but I think you want "Unit Type in Area" or something like that. Looking at your condition now though, I realize something. Most players use Unit Create Multi, with a timer of 5 or something. This means that they create five of that unit every five seconds, just so that you do not get OOS. Yes, this is the solution. Use "Unit Create Multi," as this does not interfere with as much of the gameplay, and you may want to put all of those triggers on Medium-Low Priority in order to conserve on time, letting all your triggers work without getting an Out of Sync (OOS) error.

I hope I understood at the end of my post. OOS, as I know now, and as every other designer has said, is caused by too many triggers running at one time. You could even space out triggers with Timer values: 1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, and in so doing make it less important for the scenario to have to make all those triggers run right away. When you approach about 650 Triggers in a scenario you are describing, it can get laggy, so remember to space out triggers, and give less of one type of unit, such as 3 Heavy cannons, 5 Falconets, 5 horse guns, 5 culverins, etc. This is probably the only way to finish a scenario like yours -- to use the "Unit Create Multi" trigger.

I hope this helped some!

regards,

murdilator
"Feel the Might of the Sioux!" - Gall, when fighting and defeating your army at his own base.

---------------

Scenario Design Competition Participant 2009:

3v3 WildernessRoad: https://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/ ... ileid=2521
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

I will try what you had said when I find time. I got a feeling the new map I was making has all ready kinda been made in a way like you said.